My first BGBW in my garden in Essex

Have seen greenfinches in the past and at times we have many collared doves sitting on top of the pergola over the pond (sometimes mating). Do at times get quite a lot of sparrows too but this was what I recorded today 29th January 2012 between 11.30am and 12.30pm 

Blackbirds 2                                                                                                                                                                                          

Starlings 12                                                                                                                                                                                                

Woodpigeon 1                                                                                                                                                  

Robins 2                                                                                                                                                                      

Blue tits 3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Coal tits 2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Great tits 3                       

House sparrows 3

Enjoyed it and would do it again. Would be nice if we could record the birds we see at any time of the year as its hit and miss what we'll see in only an hour.