Poll time, Birdwatch Beverage!

Hi all you Big Garden Birdwatchers out there, are you all excited about the weekend, have you stocked up on bird food to entice the local avian population down into your patch? No, well there is still time, get to it!

If you have and you are all set, why not have a quick vote on this little just for fun poll. We are simply asking you which beverage will you mostly be drinking during this years birdwatch? We recommend getting comfortable with a favourite drink and relaxing whilst the birds do all the hard work, all you need to do is count them as they go about their daily routines!

So pick your most likely beverage from the list below and lets see what the nations birdwatch beverage is!

Warden Intern at Otmoor.

• Ginger, in the form of beer, ale or wine? I don't think it would have prevented tea from taking the victory with a whopping 45%. My tea nearly got spat all over the window when i spotted a blackcap in the ivy! Second spot was taken by coffee with 34%, the other beverages just can't compete with a warm drink at birdwatch time it seems!

Warden Intern at Otmoor.

• The hot chocolate with chili had to wait until last night. It's basically grated chili chocolate flakes stirred into hot milk and has quite a kick to it! Google World of Chilis if that sounds like your thing.

My coffee making had to wait after I opened the lounge curtains to find 5 long tailed tits investigating the shrubbery. I wasn't about to stop counting to put the kettle on!

A closed mouth gathers no foot.