Robins

I have a robin that comes into my garden and chases every other bird away. It does not matter how big the other bird is. There is no stopping this rocking robin.

• Wow, that's one very territorial Robin!

I have 2 Robins that visit my garden and if they both appear at the same time, one will chase the other out of the garden but I've never seen it chase any other type of bird away. I find its the Starlings in my garden that bully the other birds!

My name is VeggieBirdLover and I am a bird feeding addict  :D

• Rocking Robins certainly burn off the food they eat, chasing all who invade their territory. Very comical to watch. We noticed a robin who seemed to do a lot of wing fluttering when he/she was eating and  we settled on the theory that he was trying to keep his balance.  This was approx 4 weeks ago. During bird watch our little fluttering friend returned and we can report that he/she has lost a "foot"  and the right leg is damaged and sitting at a 45' angle to his body. As the Robin eats he /she manages to put the leg down for balance so the fluttering is not needed the same.  It is great to report that he/ she looks fit and well otherwise and was protecting his territory when necessary, against any interloper, big or small, who dared to trespass and try to feed. Very amusing to watch.