Did anyone manage to get any pictures during BGBW?

I managed to get a couple but not very good quality.  I've only just started using my camera and still need to learn all about taking photos!  DId anyone else get any good pictures?  Would love to see them.

• Unknown said:

DOES THIS COUNT?

how  cute! is it a small mouse or a field mouse?

"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song" - chinese proverb

• Yes - whilst watching last Sunday from our sun lounge we noticed some movement in a Lilac bush to one side of our garden and it was a Great Spotted Woodpecker.  Usually on his visits to our garden he heads for the peanut holder, but this time he spent 20 minutes tearing an obviously rotting branch to pieces, covering the ground below with his debris.  He was about 40 feet away and this is him and evidence of his work.

• I'm pretty jealous in the nicest possible way. I get a good selection of birds but have never seen some of the above in my garden. It was fairly dull that weeekend, so not particularly good for photos, perhaps the best - apart the one of the leucistic redpoll [see other post] was this 

• Heres a few of the birds I managed to capture. All through a window so sorry for the lack of quality... 

Goldfinch, don't know if male or female

Blue Tit and Long Tailed Tits

Robin

Dunnock? Not 100% sure but looks like it to me. A daily visitor.

Staring Chaos

Striving to be a better Photographer whilst looking after two young children... :0/

Owning a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer... it makes you a Nikon owner!