bird waching in my garden

today i saw 2 balck caps 1 male 1 female 1 soung thrush feeding on my ground feeder and some redwings in the tree not feeding on the mixed berrys i put down for them on the floor i dont no why they were not feeding on them . also i herd my robin wisling around 10mins till 4:30 pm

•  

cheeseycheesecakes said:

today i saw 2 balck caps 1 male 1 female 1 soung thrush feeding on my ground feeder and some redwings in the tree not feeding on the mixed berrys i put down for them on the floor i dont no why they were not feeding on them . also i herd my robin wisling around 10mins till 4:30 pm

I do most of my bird watching in the garden. it nice to go out bird watching but you still get a go number of different bird in your garden if you just put out different food. 

The only down fall I have any where when I'm watching birds is using a pair of binoculars as I haven't got very good hand control to hold them, I don't that stop me from enjoying my hobby. I have a bird spotter scope that goes on a tripod. That's a bit big for me to carry about with me.  

Nickbarn

My Flickr. Photos link HERE

•  

cheeseycheesecakes said:

I do most of my bird watching in the garden. it nice to go out bird watching but you still get a go number of different bird in your garden if you just put out different food. 

The only down fall I have any where when I'm watching birds is using a pair of binoculars as I haven't got very good hand control to hold them, I don't that stop me from enjoying my hobby. I have a bird spotter scope that goes on a tripod. That's a bit big for me to carry about with me.  

Nickbarn

My Flickr. Photos link HERE