A few from the feeders.

Winter is always an entertaining season at the Visitor Centre feeders - you never know what will show up:

Muntjac deer are commonplace on the East Anglian coast but a fair proportion of our visitors have never seen one.

This female has a very cute tongue!

Just a little too high!

We had four different species of tit visit yesterday.  I managed to successfully snap two - these adorable blue tits were one of them .......

.......... sadly, I failed to get the coal tit but I was pleased to get the marsh tit!

These are beautiful little birds and very similar to coal tits - thank goodness for that white stripe on the coal tit to help us all ID them.

Getting stuck in!

Enjoy.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Great captures Clare-the Muntjac have such pretty faces. Nice to see the Marsh Tit -I've not knowingly ever seen one

Jayne

See my Flickr photos here.

• lovely photos Clare and nice to see the Muntjac too,  think I've only ever seen one and that was in Rutland.

Unknown said:
    Nice to see the Marsh Tit -I've not knowingly ever seen one

Come up to Leighton Moss this summer for a forumate meet up and i'll guarantee you a Marsh Tit     lol 

Regards, Hazel 

• Hi Clare,

it was good to see you on Wednesday. I was so pleased to see the Otter, it was the first time I have seen an Otter in the wild. I have only seen an Otter at the Otter Trust when Mum and Dad took me and my Brother (that was years ago).

Great photo of the Muntjac feeding at the birdfeeder.

My Flickr. Photos link HERE