Advice please on a wood pigeon

Please could someone explain how to tell a fledgling from a fully fledged wood pigeon. We rescued one and when the rescue centre collected it they said it had not fledged and had either been blown out the nest or had fallen. I do not want to remove any that should not be removed. Also would the advice be the same for all birds as we have birds nesting and a lot of juveniles as we regularly feed all the wildlife in our garden. Thanks 

• I'm pretty sure that a fledgling wood pigeon doesn't have a white spot on its neck - this is a prominent feature on an adult. A fledgling would stand out from other pigeons and doves due to its size - they're the largest British pigeon.
  • Thank you the one we collected had neither the white on its beak or the back of its neck. Its not knowing if they should be moved or not. We get cat's also so i watch to see if any young birds are alone or a parent close by. We have male and female blackbirds that like to sunbathe. Just do not want to mess with nature and move a bird that should be left. Am new to the feeding of birds so am trying to learn the right things to do