Miranda Krestovnikoff supposed free talk this evening.

A few weeks ago to register for an evening Miranda with Krestovnikoff in a discussion with Lizzy Daly advertised as a free event online. I got a notification that I would receive an email after 5.00pm yesterday on how to access this hour long event this evening organised by the RSPB between 8.00pm-9.00pm. I never an email yesterday or today. I went the website where you are to supposed to access the free event with a code of which I’ve never received. Stranger still on that website there was a link saying Tickets of when I  pressed the link the price of the supposedly free event which gave the cost of the ticket for this supposedly free online event of just over £7.00. Something doesn't sound right about this and a few others seem to be having similar problems as well this evening. I am going to email the RSPB about this as well, as something doesn't seem right. I put in a complaint about not being able to access the talk, but when I tried to post the complaint on Facebook a message appeared saying that was forbidden as a guest. Something doesn't seem right and I’m concerned about what this could be security wise and as I mentioned a few others have posted similar problems this evening.

Regards,

Ian.