Please feel free to post your Christmas cards/greetings here

Regards, Hazel 

• Thanks Hazy & my very best wishes to you both. I hope your new home is all you wish for & you have some great outings in 2020. Will have to put my hat on to find a good piccie for our card! Probably a moth!

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• Hazel C said:
    Will have to put my hat on to find a good piccie for our card! Probably a moth!

In the absence of Kestrels this year was just wondering if my Death's head HM will look less menacing in a Xmas hat? Lol

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• After a trip to the local garden centre today to buy some Polyanthus for the courtyard pots and some half coconut filled suet food for the birds, I came across three famous reindeer who were entertaining the crowd - so thought I would post it here as well as on video clips thread.

I think Donner is in danger of being made into a Xmas Kebab if he doesn't get more enthusiastic   LOL    Looks like he's already been at the Christmas port  ! 

Regards, Hazel 

• Not being a photographer I have no fancy cards to add to these but please accept my fondest greetings for the coming festive period. I have not had a lot of input to the forum in the last year mainly because of health problems which as well as restricting my birding has made using a keyboard difficult at times. I have however still enjoyed the hard work of the rest of you even if I have been a little jealous of your outings at times,keep it up folks

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• Thanks Hazel, Alan, Wendy and Pete; beautiful festive robin pic Alan and looking forward to the moth pics Hazel and Wendy ! @ Pete, thanks for the lovely greetings, means just as much as any photo or card and we hope 2020 will be a much better year for you, especially health-wise.
    A happy, healthy birding year is my wish for you all and look forward to your future contributions helping to maintain this friendly forum and keeping this happy band of friends together.

Regards, Hazel 

• Thanks Hazel,I do think with my medication and being persuaded to try some alternative treatment by our daughter I do feel a little more positive and have a bit more "get up and go"

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• ____________________________________________________________________

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Best wishes to all.

My bird photos HERE

• Love those Sanderling Paul,such active little waders.

Pete

• beautiful cards Tony and Paul, thanks
    love the Sander Claus bit, very clever ! would have worked for ruff claus or bittern claus too lol
    Also robin Santa Claus sack ………. the list could go on !!

Regards, Hazel