Sunrises and Sunsets 2019; Share your photos here

The original thread "Autumn Sunrises and Sunsets share your photos here" has generated a nice collection of photos from you, and is still going strong through winter 2018/9.

To save the thread getting too long, it might be wiser to have a fresh thread for this year, and I look forward to seeing your continued contributions.

To start the ball rolling, three from my recent trip to North Wales early this month, a Llandullas Sunset.

• I already knew the result from internet but himself didn't ...so I watched him watching on Ch5 ...there was a big smiley face eventuallyDisappointed relievedThinkingWinkGrinningJoy

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• lol Wendy, I remember sitting in the MCG (Melbourne) donned in my England supporters gear including large St.George flag and watching Shane Warne take his 700th wicket during the Boxing Day Ashes test match which was amazing - such a thrill to see even though an England fan ! I had tickets for 4 days with best seats for day 4 - which we didn't reach as we were bowled out in three days oops lol !! Can't tell you the amount of fun we had going to sports matches when living in Melbourne. You can take the girl out of the country but never the country out of the girl LOL
    My claim to fame was watching International rugby match in the Commonwealth games 2006 in Melbourne when England reached the final to play N.Zealand. Many more supporters from NZ than England due to the distance and I stood out with my England gear on ………. the TV camera man was waving at me and a NZ chap behind me who was on his mobile to his family in NZ said " you are live on NZ tv at the moment " LOL I noticed I was also in full view on the stadium screen at the time which was the same TV feed - OMG !!!

*sorry to go off topic but thought I'd give you all a laugh ! 

Regards, Hazel 

• Do you have a pic aitch?

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• WendyBartter said:
    Do you have a pic aitch?

Sadly no,  I was too embarrassed at the time to think about photos although the N.Zealanders were snapping me on their mobiles   lol     I do have a photo of the Commonwealth Games attendance somewhere …… see if I can find it.   

Regards, Hazel 

• Moved to new thread

Regards, Hazel 

• PimperneBloke said:
    Love the drama Mike, and gorgeous shades Alan. I could see similar pinks through my window this morning, but I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed....it's my day off after all lol

Thanks PB.

• I've been a little busy of late, so not been posting much, or even taking many photos.

However, on my drive to work there was a fabulous autumnal sunrise, complete with mist, and even luckier, a layby in the right sport to capture it.

Sadly, this view has limited time, because HS2 will see this land ploughed up and contractors moving in, not just where the tracks will be laid, and a nearby major dual carriageway intersection, where two dual carriageway roads meet, is to be moved! 

• Particularly like the 1st one Mike, beautiful. Maybe in the future you could immortalise the juxtaposition between man and nature in images of the HS2 development with atmospheric cranes instead of trees Cry

• Stunning shots Mike - think I'm going to have to set my wake up call to Mike or Alan- o'clock

Regards, Hazel 

• Beautiful photos of a fab sunrise

Nige   Flickr