Oh My.!!

Just signed in for 1st time since new upgrade. All very confusing.!! This will take a bit of getting used to. Is there any way to know who's online at any given time? Also had over 80 notifications so have unticked almost everything 'till I can work out whats happening.!! Will try posting a photo to see what happens.

Is there anybody out there? :-)

My bird photos HERE

• My apologies to the Puddy Tat. I do hope it got your Seal of approval though....heh heh....!! :-)

My bird photos HERE

• Another test.

My bird photos HERE

• I can left click & get a good sized photo which I can close & stay with your post. However if I right click & open the photo I can't get out of it except by going back on the page & it takes me back to the start of the thread. So left click is best for me. Lovely photo too Paul.

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• That's what happens to me too. Also if I right click to open the photo it shows much smaller than a left click (for this particular image anyway). I think for the time being I'll stick resizing to less than 1MB then set 1000 pixels in the first box and leave the second box blank. I’ll also have to play around with multiple uploads to see how that works out.

My bird photos HERE

• More Testing.

Testing

Testing

My bird photos HERE

• 3 crackers there Paul, did you do it multi-load?

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• Yes. I typed 'More Testing' into the reply box then hit 'enter' key on keyboard. I opened up the folder with my photos in it and set it to the small window size so I could see it on top of the Community page. I then dragged the first image into the reply box (NOT the 'insert image/video/file' box), hit 'enter' key again and typed 'Testing' in again. Hit 'enter' key again then dragged next image in, and so on. Hit 'reply' tab and it all loaded up.

Seems to work OK (this time) providing that you hit the 'enter' key on your keyboard after each comment (before inserting the next image), and again after each image (before typing in the next comment).

As Bob has already said, you can't adjust the image dimensions to show them larger within the thread, (one of the suggestions I've made on my survey sheet is to have the default image dimensions set larger so that all posted images show up at least the same width as the width of the thread).

My bird photos HERE

• It's certainly not easy to navigate this new set up. I can't find a way to turn on bold or italicised text, on Android devices. Any plans for uploading multiple images are currently rendered nul and void for me just now.

Warning!  This post contains atrocious spelling, and terrible grammar.  Approach with extreme edginess.

• Forgot to mention my thoughts on the system of replies. The least said the better. I expect another indent on thread, when I post this. Looks a mess. 

Warning!  This post contains atrocious spelling, and terrible grammar.  Approach with extreme edginess.

• I afraid can't offer any help regarding Android devices, Heron. As for the posting of new comments, I've also added on my survey that it would be helpful to have a 'new comment' tab at the bottom of every comment so that you don't have to scroll back to the top if you wish to make a comment that isn't just linked to the previous user's comment. I think that it may be possible to send in as many surveys as you like if further issues/niggles are found (I suspect I may fill a few more of them in myself as things become more apparent to me). The link to the survey is HERE.

My bird photos HERE