Age 69 Gender Male
4. 3 One is a "Sparrow Terrace of 3 compartments"
5.On a tree so that I can see it from the house. The Sparrow Terrace is on the house.
6. To enjoy the birds so I suppose bird watching.
7. Functionality for the bird first.
Second ease of cleaning at the end of season.
Fifth Aesthetics - what I might like the birds might not!
8. Only when it begins to fall apart.
9. The House Sparrow Terrace obviously for House Sparrows the other two have an entrance hole of 28mm which allows Great Tit,Blue Tit,Tree Sparrow all of which we get in the garden.
We spend 90% of net income on conservation, public education and advocacy
The RSPB is a member of BirdLife International. Find out more about the partnership
© The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) is a registered charity: England and Wales no. 207076, Scotland no. SC037654