This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Loch Garten Bloggers

Hello everyone, Testing out the new forums. All is well in ospreyland.

• Hi Paula it's Libby

Two things - if someone posts a reply to your message does it tell you somewhere like in FB?

Also did you know your posting on this thread for 25 July 11.26am is locked. Did you do that? or how did it happen. Perhaps you have Sue Plants' dongle!!! :o))

• Hi there: Not sure what I'm doing or if this posts immediately, like Facebook. Also interested to find out if they're moderating the blog at LG as previously.  Have had horrible computer problems - wireless connection on the blink - not sure what's going on. Anyway, can't see a thing at LG right now; spent most of the day with computer folks.

• Hi Libby,  The notifications if somebody replies are on your My Page which is at the very top right of these pages

• Unknown said:

Hi there: Not sure what I'm doing or if this posts immediately, like Facebook. Also interested to find out if they're moderating the blog at LG as previously.  Have had horrible computer problems - wireless connection on the blink - not sure what's going on. Anyway, can't see a thing at LG right now; spent most of the day with computer folks.

Hi Annette

Yes Replies are posted immediately as they are not moderated beforehand unlike on the Loch Garten Blogs where somebody vets and checks what is being posted and sometimes comments are not posted at all.

• Hallo Carol: It's interesting, I was logged on to the blog last night and my entries showed up immediately, so I'm thinking maybe they moderate during the day.

• After visiting the centre over the last 2 weeks I thought I wouldn't see much of them on the webcam but sure enough at 9.30pm today they were all still tucking into another fish - do they ever sleep.....?

• Hi all,

This is not really the place for Loch Garten chat - we have a dedicated forum where you can discuss the ospreys to your heart's content.

http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/groups/lochgartenospreys/forum/default.aspx

Best regards,

Graham