This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Loch Garten Bloggers

Hello everyone, Testing out the new forums. All is well in ospreyland.

• Is this going to be like the chatter thread on Facebook? We might need Tiger to keep us in line I think!

• Hi Just testing out things out and to see what name comes up - I had to re-register as I coundnt remember which email address & password I used!!

Love this new site!!

• Hi Carol

I am not sure I have a great record at that!

• If you go back to previous blogs and look at your posts you may get a clue to your log in details. I am pretty convinced that way back in 2007 when I first registered we were not asked for an e-mail address. I guess i am going to have to swap my  registered on 3 April 2007 for 24 July 2009.

• What a difference a day makes..... this morning I was  in touch with all the great folks on the FaceBook Loch Garten Bloggers site and now, wow as if by magic we have this wonderful..... if sometimes exasperating new website to deal with...... what an amazing collection of people world wide gather on here with one common interest, Odin, EJ, Rothes, Mallachie and feisty young Garten.  I am just so pleased to be able to communicate with all you folks from Conneticut, Santa Barbara, Dundee, and Paula from near Dunnottar, and now at UK time 4.21 am I will resume keeping an eye on the girls!!  Thanks all, your a great bunch even those folks I haven't been in touch with...... yet!

• Just discovered the link for a new thread just now too.
    It would also appear to make a comment in a certain area we have to reply to an exisiting comment rather than add a new one at the bottom.
    I certainly like it and am finding my way round gradually.....:)

• abunni said:

and Paula from near Dunnottar,

I'm in Aberdeen which is just north of Dunnottar. Due to this new fancy community, with everything all together in the once place, I realise you must've been referring to the sea eagles... http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/blogs/eastscotlandeagles/default.aspx 

I have a lot to learn! :-)

• Unknown said:

Hello back at you Alan! This is nice :)

"All is well in Ospreyland" is a bit of an understatement! It's been all go at Chez LG today. Mallachie has just spent an hour and 45 minutes eating a whopper EJ brought in. She only stopped when Mum took it off her!

This is exciting!

Paula

Hey Paula I'm now Taff ... your idea of another e-mail address worked Yea .. thank you !

• Unknown said:

Hey Paula I'm now Taff ... your idea of another e-mail address worked Yea .. thank you !

Welcome Clive! Glad it worked for you :)

• Hi Taff,

Welcome back. I have retrieved my old identity.