This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Loch Garten Bloggers

Hello everyone, Testing out the new forums. All is well in ospreyland.

• Hmmm well isn't this very snazzy... if I had one criticism it's that it takes up a lot of space on a single page ie lots of unused space, but that's not the RSPB's problem ;o)

• Hi Tiger - where have you been. Haven't seen a message from you for ages. This message is by way of a trial!

Libby  :o)

• Hi Tiger

I had the self same problem and somewhow it appears that I needed to set up a new account, never mind, got there in the end :-)

All good fun

• Hello all. just testing I am doing this correctly.

• Hi Alan and all.  I'm the numpty that started a second string with the same name.  I have tried to delete it to no avail so will now write to the web team under Help to ask them to stop any confusion.  New site is great but my wife was unable to upload her picture to the Community Gallery - she has written to web team on this matter.  Her attempt was followed by Big Rab with the same result.  Srangely the picture updated OK to her own Gallery on the site.

• Hi  Libby,

Not sure why people expect me to disappear. I recently celebrated ten years contiguosly on forums. Always to be found somewhere on osprey forums especially my own one.

Ten years of posting takes a lot of persistence

• AaaH, There you are Tiger!

• I think I did this correctly . Great to have a place to catch up on the happenings at the Osprey nest.  A while ago It looked like Garten  was having   trouble with a  tough fish so EJ came to the rescue and  tore it  up for her. 

Formerly known as Barbara Jean

• Hi Anny,

I was never lost you see. One has to take a rest from time to time particularly when other events are going on.

• Wow!  Isn't this lovely?  At the moment I don't know if I feel more like Alice in Wonderland or Rip van Winkle!  Clicked on my usual link this morning and here I am!  I'm still wandering around, bumping into wall occasionally, but I'll sort it out soon.  Lovely to see so many of you already here.

Smiles, Jan.