Archiving

Hi,

On our own profile pages under the Comments section, when this gets full, the earlier comments disappear. There is a link saying "view more" but pressing this just gives an error page.

Are these comments archived, or are they gone for good?

If they are archived, how do we access them?

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• Sorry Sparrow, I don't know the answer. Maybe you would have to ask on the Technical Section.

• Hi Sparrow, they are still there, it's just that the View More button doesn't seem to work. I thought it was being fixed a long time ago but apparently not! The only way I have found to view older comments is to delete the ones that are visible. For each visible one you delete, one of the hidden reappears at the foot of the page.

The necessity of bird-watching is a really good reason for avoiding all forms of housework.

The dust will still be there tomorrow - the birds may not be!

• Thank you both -

I had a very useful message and I don't want to lose it. I should have copied it but hey ho, I didn't.

Maybe the feedback people will sort it out. Didn't I post it to the right forum?

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• I think Website Feedback and Technical Problems are both fine as in either one it should get read by the techies who are sorting out any problems.

The necessity of bird-watching is a really good reason for avoiding all forms of housework.

The dust will still be there tomorrow - the birds may not be!

• HI im posting this on here as i cannot post on schools bird watch it says error.

we received our Little birds watch pack friday and its brilliant, the children love the tick chart and trying to identify birds we look forward to going out and doing our task.  we have laminated the glossy coloured pictures they look great for sticky hand to handle and can been wiped clean.      look forward to sending  you pictures of our find or not maybe 

Sandra

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 19/01/2010 02:29 in reply to xandra

Hi Sparrow

I tell you what i do just now, and that is take a print of the page as you see it on the screen

Just press print and get a hard copy.

Then delete the copied 'comments' so the former ones come up to the top of the list

Take print out once more etc...

So you have details of your comments until the techy people can resolve issue.

Regards

Kathy and Dave

• Hi Blackbird, what a good idea. Thank you. I will do that.

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 19/01/2010 03:21 in reply to Sparrow

Anytime, Sparrow {smile}

Regards

Kathy and Dave