Where have all the Mods gone?

Have they slipped into the abyss or are they lost in cyber space?

No-one seems to be responding to questions on the technical forums, not even an acknowledgement these have been seen.  No August Good Egg post, or have they given this up as a bad job? It's almost time for the September award.

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• Let's tell them how much we miss them! Love the idea of going off to moult Doggie. There is certainly background movement, but not much in the way of posts. Perhaps they are all on holiday.

bye for now

• We've all been so well behaved lately that they probably think we can just get on with it. They will be back with their shiny new feathers soon I expect.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• They are having a well earned break because they haven't had to tick us off for a while and they are still in a state of shock ha ha ha ha.

An optimist sees the beauty of the complete rose.A pessimist sees only the thorn .

• We're still here...honest! I've been away for a week or so but the other members of the team have been around keeping things ticking over behind the scenes, as well as the new mystery bird quiz and few bits of news here and there. We'll have a look at the Technical areas and the August good egg post should be announced this afternoon.

I have not grown any shiny new feathers as far as I know, although I probably need a haircut!

Warden Intern at Otmoor.