A suggestion

Would it be possible to have either a 'return to top' link at the bottom of a page, or the Forums link at the bottom? I've only got a little laptop and have to do a lot of scrolling to get anywhere!

Thanks!

Make the boy interested in natural history if you can; it is better than games [Robert Falcon Scott]

• I second that. I've got a big laptop (they call it a mobile computer which is a much better name as the one time I rested it on my knees it cut off the circulation to my legs after about 10 minutes!) and the scroll wheel on my mouse broke the other day through over-use.

The necessity of bird-watching is a really good reason for avoiding all forms of housework.

The dust will still be there tomorrow - the birds may not be!

• I'll add my support to that, t'is a grand idea.

• Do you have <Home> and <End> keys on your keyboards?  These do just what they indicate.  <Home> takes you to the first entry in the blog, and <End> takes you to (you gessed it) the end of the blog!  Failing that, if  you can attach a mouse to your laptop, you can use the pale blue bar at the right of your screen to move up and down.  If you click and hold on the ridged central section, you have infinite control over its movement. 

Smiles, Jan.

• Thanks Wattle15 - I do use the mouse wheelie thing but some threads take a lot of winding! Don't usually use the shortcut keys - eyesight these days not what it was so often hit the wrong one! I shall have to find out where these particular keys are and memorise their position....  :-)

Make the boy interested in natural history if you can; it is better than games [Robert Falcon Scott]