Community problems & suggestions

I joined the RSPB online community several months ago but have not had much time to use it until now.  I have several complaints to make:

(1) I have changed my e-mail address since signing up but am unable to change it when I sign in to my RSPB community account - I only have the option of signing in using the e-mail address that I used when registering a few months ago.  I have noticed that all the other forums, social networks, chat sites, etc which I've been to give you the option of changing your e-mail address after registering, so think that this would be a useful and necessary addition to the RSPB community!  Please let me know what you think of my idea!

(2) I am very upset at some of the changes which have been made to the RSPB community website since last visiting it.  I love the background picture of the birds gathering on the telegraph wire and have saved it to my computer for use on e-mails!  However, I am disappointed that the quick links to the Forums, Blogs, Gallery and Groups have been removed from the Community Home page; I am now unable to locate the main Gallery page showcasing people's photos and am rather upset at this!

(3) A query...how do I add friends to my online contact list, add a group to my favourites, etc?  I can see no helpful topics on how this is done!  Hint, hint, the addition of an RSPB community Help section giving details of how to use the community would be a good idea!

• Hello Mallard,

To get any favourites,click onto the star on your page (R/hand), you should then see what you would like to save.  In friends you write a little note and submit it, then hopefully you will get a reply.

With Chat About and Community Forums they are on the top blue banner. I will try and send you a navigation map that KatTai done this year.

Hope this helps

Jenny

J