Newby

Hi All

Firstly so good to hear of the forthcoming update tyo the site/forum.

Secondly, I mistakenly said that I would to be notified by email on a couple of the forums and when I returned 5 hours later I had 547 emails from RSPB! And, as has been mentioned before there were at least for of every message. Gonna stop all notifications now until after the 18th otherwise I will get no work done at all!

Other than that, I love the forum.

Cheers

Mark

• Hi and welcome mark! Yes lets hope the upgrade fixes this E-mail issue. I've never been so popular !!

Andrew

• Hi there Mark,

Welcome to the forums, I hope you get as much enjoyment out of the forums as I do. Everyone has been nothing but helpful and friendly since I joined. Your truely made to feel welcome and at home amongst people that share a common interest.

Yes recieving three e-mails for every response that you have replied to is a little annoying when your trying to clear out your e-mail box. I too hope that this is resolved when the upgrade has been completed.

Regards

Chappers (and the Wife.)

'Educate' me, on the wonders of nature.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chappers360/

• HI Mark

It's been an ongoing problem ever since I joined the forum which is well over a year now. I routinely suppress all email notification regarding posts. The only ones I allow through are those which tells you someone has left a message/comment on my profile page.

Hopefully, the upgrade will stop the duplication/triplication of emails but even so I think I will be very selective about which posts I want to receive notification about.

TJ

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Hi Mark

Sadly this has probably happened to us all in the past. I have all my notifications turned off and I don't tick the box to receive email notifications.

On the other hand, I never knew whether someone had left me a message on my profile page unless I went and looked.

Best wishes Chris

Click Here to see my photos