Subjects Disappearing Too Quick? A Solution?

I've seen three posts this morning saying they have missed threads as the message drop of the home page so quickly.

One solution (not ideal I know) is to bookmark the "Posts You Have Not Read" page instead of the homepage.

The homepage has the last ten threads listed, the "Posts You Have Not Read" page lists the last twenty, plus the option to scroll onto a the next page, etc, etc.

I find this page the most useful on here if you haven't checked in for a couple of days.

Hope ths helps. ;o)

Ant

"IT IS SAID THAT LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU DIE. THAT IS TRUE, IT'S CALLED LIVING."
Death - Terry Pratchett (The Last Continent).

• I thought this was going to be a thread about trying to photograph Long-tailed Tits... ;)

Good suggestion, Ant :)

• ROFL!

Don't mention Long Tailed Tits ... I had one on the feeder yesterday, my camera was uploading the pictures I took at the rugby yesterday!! Arrgh!

Ant

"IT IS SAID THAT LIFE FLASHES BEFORE YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU DIE. THAT IS TRUE, IT'S CALLED LIVING."

• Yip, i do that a lot of the time Ant.It is just when i am rushing as now, and then i miss out but in future i will make more  time  to do that he he  Roll 

An optimist sees the beauty of the complete rose.A pessimist sees only the thorn .

• aiki said:
    I thought this was going to be a thread about trying to photograph Long-tailed Tits... ;)

LOL  Aiki - good one!!!!

I also use the Posts Not Read link - that's what it's there for folks!!!!

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

•  

Sheena said:

Yip, i do that a lot of the time Ant.It is just when i am rushing as now, and then i miss out but in future i will make more  time  to do that he he  Roll 

The first one I had seen in the garden, I had literally just put the peanut feeder I filled with fat sticks out, and closed the patio door, whilst the photos were uploading onto Photoshop!

They will be back, probably already have been, I am stuck in work, would rather be sitting in front of said patio doors with camera in hand, trying to get some more species snapped, in an effort to beat my brother in our Great Garden Twitch Off competition we are having.

Ant