How do you contact the administrators of this forum!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hello Administrators, please contact me regarding an injustice that is being carried out by a longtime member of this forum. You are about to loose a lot of members because of this persons behaviour.

Thank you

Good Evening all

Just had make my position very clear

This is not a Witch Hunt, if you have not been affected by this individual, then that is great, long may it continue, there is no need for you to continue on this thread.

I raised this matter as

a. I was affected personally

b. I hate bully's and could see this individual trying to ostracize others.

It is incumbent on all who have been the target of this individual to speak up for themselves, Yes, I have raised the matter in an effort to get it stamped out, however I am not going to act as anyone else's mouth piece, and  I am sure the majority affected wish to speak for themselves, but, there are some who stand back and expect others to fire their bullets, it's not going to happen folks.

07:23 26/07/2010

Good Morning Moderators.

I have no interest if you Lock this thread or Delete this Thread, however I and others expect you to READ this thread Thoroughly! and make yourselves fully cognizant of the depth of unrest on this forum.

As a professional organisation I expect you to deal your forum members complaints Professionally.

It may be the case in the past that you have been able to ignore individual members complaints, writing them off as childish or a clash of personalities, or at most playground tactics In this instance that will NOT be an option.

If you had moderated this forum properly, you would have been aware of the undercurrent, and the provoking behaviour of this individual, and not disappointed everybody by your failed grasp of the situation and wrong censuring of a victim of this horror of an individual.

I will be away for the rest of the day, but look forward to reading your email on my return

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 24/07/2010 20:31 in reply to seymouraves

You are far too inexperienced and dull to merit any attention on this forum Seymour

Pip :)))))

• I would like to say that i have known this member for some time and when i would not participate in attacks on people she told me were bullying her, i suddenly became a member of some fictitious gang, out to get her.

I have never allowed her to get to me, or spoil my enjoyment.Simply not worth worrying about.

On the other hand i feel strongly for those that are deeply upset especially when moderators get involved and completely misread the situation.At least for the time being we are able to state how we feel here and i think everyone who reads this thread should add their name if they feel as we do.The more the better.

An optimist sees the beauty of the complete rose.A pessimist sees only the thorn .

• Unknown said:

You are far too inexperienced and dull to merit any attention on this forum Seymour

Pip :)))))

All I can say is Seymour for Priminister

Of all creatures, man is the most detestable, he is the only creature that inflicts pain for sport, knowing it to be pain.
    ~ Mark Twain

•  

Hi,

I have some sympathy with the RSPB mods in this case- when I ran a Yahoo group my mods were on about 3 different  continents ( and 5 diets)  so someone was always in/ awake/ checking stuff...:)  It's difficult when they are all in the same Country :))

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• seymouraves said:

Hi guys,

I'm baffled now-:) Unless I've just not been on any hit list, have I missed some obvious open harrassment?

:)

S

Believe me S, you will not be alone.That is why forums have been divided regarding this poster.

An optimist sees the beauty of the complete rose.A pessimist sees only the thorn .

• Sheena said:

Hi guys,

I'm baffled now-:) Unless I've just not been on any hit list, have I missed some obvious open harrassment?

:)

S

Believe me S, you will not be alone.That is why forums have been divided regarding this poster.

[/quote]

What's been going on here has mostly passed me by too though I have worked out who the person in question is.  I have no wish to get involved or take sides and hope that the moderators find a way to resolve this situation soon so that we can all get back to why we joined in the first place.   

There is something new to learn everyday...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skylark58/

• Judging by the consistent content of these replies, the penny must surely have dropped by now?

RR

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 24/07/2010 21:43 in reply to lfa162003

I can totally understand people not wanting to take sides and be involved but I will add my support here because this members behaviour toward me (elsewhere]    made me ill so I will support Pipit as I know exactly what this member is doing.

She is VERY skilled at playing the victim of being bullied by gangs etc but she is the one who has spammed forums giving out members names and details and telling a pack of lies and doing dispicable things of which I have evidence if needed so thanks Borderlass for speaking out as you have done. I will add I do not know Borderlass or Pipit or the others from anywhere else.

I used to feel sorry for this member but not any more.

• You mention PIpit as being a victim on this forum ... she is by no means the only one, and it is not a new occurence.

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• Hi Sparrow.i think Coral is stating Pipit because of the two threads she started regarding leaving here because of the poster.There are always lots of victims and i am sure Coral who was a victim herself knows that.

I think Squirrels post says a lot too when she stopped posting back in April which shows it has been going on for some time.

If only people spoke out like some are doing now and they were listened to, things may change but sadly some will never see the wood for the trees.