Very rarely see mods online.

I now very rarely see any of the known moderators online among the list of members online. I'm very concerned just in case i want to report a post if none of the modirators are readily available or even rarely available in case of spam or abusive posts that myself or anyone else wants to report. I hope i'm wrong about this. But i am a little worried.

• I'm not sure there's much cause for concern.  The last time anything kicked off I remember the offending posts were removed fairly promptly.  There's clearly a system in place which reacts to flagged posts regardless of whether the Mods are actually online.

• Anyone can read posts without being signed in so there is no way of knowing whether a moderator or anyone else is reading posts or not.  They only need sign in if they wish to post something.  I accidentally hit 'mark as spam' when I was attempting to click on 'like' on a post some time ago.  I quickly posted an apology and explained the problem and a moderator then posted a thanks for the explanation.  'Big Brother is watching' (probably, and just as well!)