Forum Navigation Diagram - Updated

It's patently obvious that newcomers to the Forum struggle to find their way around. As a result posts are often directed to inappropriate forums in sheer frustration. Even us old stagers sometimes can't remember where the appropriate forum is located. KatTai did a very useful forum map some while ago but newbies just don't know about it.

I've been playing about with ideas to get an interactive visual aid to navigating around the forum. I've started with the Wildlife Forum which is the messiest in my opinion. What I've produce is a sort of Flow Chart which shows the structure of the Wildlife forum so you can easily see where each of the sub-forums, blogs, photos etc fits in with the whole.

The only way I could think of doing it was as an Adobe Acrobat pdf file. This is it.

Wildlife Flow Diagram

Click on the link and it should open in Adobe Reader if you've got it installed. The headings and the links are all clickable and should take you directly to the appropriate forum page.

Before I do any more work I'd be grateful if some of you could try it out to see if

• There any silly errors
  • Whether you think it would be useful
  • You have any suggestions for improvement

The biggest decision I had to make was which forum to post it on . LOL