Birdwatcher newbie

Its been only a month or so since I started a bird cafe and although some neighbours also feed the birds I have had a variety of birds in my garden over the last 5 days. I live in an urban area but my town is surrounded on 2 sides by forest stretching into countryside with the other sides going into the city. There is a large group of sparrows (and possibly some other similar looking birds) who love my seed feeder while competing with a group of starlings fighting to get on my fat coconut. There are a couple of blue tits that I see every morning and afternoon who love the peanuts along with a parakeet that visits around 6.30am. One lonesome robin visits and of course the pigs of the crop, pigeons, doves and magpies. Strangely though, last monday when it was very windy a pair of carrion crows briefly visited (which were pretty impressive) and an odd looking white bird (poor quality picture attached) that was happy feeding with the pigeons. Then yesterday a pair of jackdaws came down. Their colouring is amazing up close but gutted I wasn't able to get a picture. Is anyone able to hazard a guess as to what the white bird could be? I have a brief video of it but again not clear although it is seen eating and flying if I am able to post that. Birdwatching is very interesting.
  • It looks like a white dove Nikki i.e. a domestic bird which has probably gone wild, and is living with the pigeons.  

• Thanks for replying. I did wonder if it was a white dove. It seemed at home with the pigeons when eating and they weren't bothered even though they outnumbered it.

I have started to notice a pecking order between the varieties of birds which is interesting and was surprised by how nervous the crows were compared to say the magpie. Possibly they usually hunt where they are considered lower down the pecking order.