This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Technical issues: Are any fundamental things still not working?

This thread is for things on the community that don't work. This does not include formatting, so if there are issues with the lay out, colours or fonts please see our 'Requests for new features' thread.   

• My friends list is,like that of many others,is written in a code that requires an Enigma machine but I can still access friends list from the bar line under the avatar picture.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• This is what I get when I look at my Friends list:

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Yes thats what i get as well and it seems to have been going on for a very very long time,in fact since last year and nothing being done about it.

Regards,

Ian.

• My friends list has gone back to "normal" tonight but not sure how long for.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• Have just spent nearly three hours trying to load no more than a dozen or so photos, only to have it all disappear into nothingness. I've tried with different browsers and images as low as 500KB with the same results. Some images can take over ten times to load and I have to say that it's now becoming a real effort to motivate myself to actually attempt to post any more than a few photos. I'll maybe try again another day but have to say that I'm a bit disappointed and disillusioned at how things are when trying to carry out basic functions on the site.!! Rant over, I'm off to bed now to dream of a site that actually works, without having that sinking feeling when considering putting any images onto it.!!

Paul

My bird photos HERE

• Wendy S said:

My friends list is,like that of many others,is written in a code that requires an Enigma machine but I can still access friends list from the bar line under the avatar picture.

The penny has just dropped - I just clicked on Bookmarks and then Users.  I can't remember the last time I saw the whole list!!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• I thought I'd mention the site is doing this a lot this morning:

On the positive side it only took me one attempt to get this to post.

• Thanks Clare.

• You're welcome, Claire.  How are you today?

• I hate to say this but I now find I can't look at my bookmarks.