This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Technical issues: Are any fundamental things still not working?

This thread is for things on the community that don't work. This does not include formatting, so if there are issues with the lay out, colours or fonts please see our 'Requests for new features' thread.   

• Don't you even think about it!  Given the fun I'm having accepting this one.........it doesn't even bear thinking about.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Good morning, Alan.  The Accept/Reject screen finally appeared for me this morning!  Thanks for all the tips.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• My friends list is still mashed up as are many others.

• I know that feeling!

• I still can't add a standard photo to a post- it only adds a thumbnail to a file and I can't add more than 1 to any single post

Life is too short

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• Working for me, will flag it up.

• On my profile page my Friends list is just a jumble of incomprehensible rubbish. When I click on the Friends Tab it's just blank.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Same here. My friends list has not worked since the "upgrade".  I think that is one has a lot of friends then the list becomes mangled. 

The whole system is getting very slow as well. 

• Tiger, I suspect you've got more friends than anyone!

I seem to have no problem sending requests and messages, which is one good thing.

• I wouldn't be surprised if the slowness has something to do with all the people registering for the Big Garden Birdwatch. There's 100's of them every day.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream