This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UPDATED COMMUNITIES Q&A CLINIC

This site has a brand new look, as you will have no doubt noticed by now. Change can be a little daunting at first, but rest assured we are here to help with the transition from old to new. Please use this thread to ask any questions/voice any concerns and will do out utmost to get back to you.

N.B: Please accept our most sincere apologies for the current speed of the site, we are aware of the issue and are looking to resolve this as a priority.

Claire

• Susan H said:

How do i bookmark a thread now please? I see I can Bookmark a Group and Bookmark a Forum but I can't see how to Bookmark/ favourite a thread.

Cheers,

Bob

Bob,

I think where it says Bookmark this forum it should read Bookmark this thread. It needs amending.

EDIT.   Cancel that. I was wrong as usual!

[/quote]

Should be fixed now.

Thanks,

F.

• Hi All,

We've made a number of changes in line with your issues to alleviate some of the stress.

We have some feature changes in the pipeline, which I'll let you know about in due course.

Tomorrow I'll update the post - http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/about/f/1251/t/106455.aspx to detail what's fixed and what's next.

I'll also be closing this thread and opening a new one.

Feedback is always gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

F.

• Please note, we've moved the "moderate" drop down to the bottom of each post. Hover over it, select the thing you need to do.

• Hovering like mad but can't see anything. :-(

I am liking the red dots. I missed them. They are very useful.

Thanks Frankie.

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• Susan H said:

Hovering like mad but can't see anything. :-(

I am liking the red dots. I missed them. They are very useful.

Thanks Frankie.

Hi sparrow, next to the like button do you see "edit", "delete", "flag abuse" and a box with moderate in?

• I can see it now Frankie. Thank you. (I couldn't when I posted about it)

I don't see a box with moderate in though, and sorry but I have just reported my own post as abusive in error! I was expecting to be taken to another page like on the old set up!  Sorry.

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• Jealous Doggie?  LOL

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• I can't look at anyone's profile when I'm logged in, even users who are my friends.  I can't even look at Mrs T!  Help!

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• I can still get into my own.

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

• Hi, Alan.  A page came up which said I didn't have the right to access the profile.  I can't even look at yours.

Magnus Ullman