SPAM !!!

I think Robbo was eradicated quicker than this Spam

I MUST HAVE FLAGGED THE POSTED AND THE POST ABOUT 25 TIME NOW AND YET ITS STILL HERE!

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• 30th of August ;-)

• sorry about that Linda I sent a comment saying 30th August at the sqme time. you got there before me so iv deleated my comment. it but never mind. im going with that this has to do all the spam iv noticed after comeing back on.
  • I’ve suggested what i think the RSPB should do! But the majority are against my suggestion. Unless the RSPB have full time moderators this will continue. I’ve got no idea how to stop the spam.Unless someone can think on how to stop this. The RSPB think more of the RSPB’s Facebook and Twitter(x) websites, as moderator's reply often. So that seems to be the RSPB’s main interest and not the RSPB Community Forum!

Regards,

Ian.

• although theres so much spam in the Wildlife section today that its actualy pushed alot of peoples posts down surpriseingly its actualy only by  2 people Adenuga whos sent 13 posts the 2nd one is Qwertyui thankfuly that one has only sent 12 but that is still alot of spam exspecialy combined with the other users spam in one place 

• Zo Clark said:

although theres so much spam in the Wildlife section today that its actualy pushed alot of peoples posts down surpriseingly its actualy only by  2 people Adenuga whos sent 13 posts the 2nd one is Qwertyui thankfuly that one has only sent 12 but that is still alot of spam exspecialy combined with the other users spam in one place 

I just can't believe anyone (even software) allowed a username Qwertyui - but then we know what the RSPB think supporting the Community.

• perhaps the software isnt sensitive to spam enough to detect strange things like suspicious user profiles  or spammers and spam itself. its almost like it doesnt know how to detect it without the help of people in the community aswell as the help of people who have the ability to improve the security in that aspect of the software aswell.

the software is unable to detect them before they post. the thing is aswell though is that not all spam have spam on there profile until they post like with Qwertyui 

• theres another username called babagide now whos sent 51 spam posts as of writeing aswell so we got 3 spammers now and its actualy pushed the other spammers spam  down that has just been mentioned  aswell so that is definatly alot of spam 

• Zo Clark said:

perhaps the software isnt sensitive to spam enough to detect strange things like suspicious user profiles  or spammers and spam itself. its almost like it doesnt know how to detect it without the help of people in the community aswell as the help of people who have the ability to improve the security in that aspect of the software aswell.

the software is unable to detect them before they post. the thing is aswell though is that not all spam have spam on there profile until they post like with Qwertyui 

The software or a human should never have allowed the username qwertyui - its so obviously fake.

• Bobs_Retired said:

The software or a human should never have allowed the username qwertyui - its so obviously fake.

maybe if the software was more secure then perhaps it would be able to detect suspicious names but that isnt the case that could be one of the reasons if it cant detect spam comeing through then its unlikely to be able to detect things like suspicious or fake names too  what the software needs is more security  to be able to detect suspicious or fake  names not just the profile themselfs cause spammers can take advantage of the werkness in the software like Qwertyui and the other 2 have 

• JUST PHONED RSPB AND MADE THEM AWARE OF SITUATION...FINGERS CROSSED FOR A CLEAR UP...HOPEFULLY ROBBO DOESNT GET CLEARED ASWELL LOL..AGAIN LOL