Stour Woods (Essex) & RSPB Flatford

I was taken to Stour Woods (Essex) yesterday by my good photographer friend, despite being disabled I managed to enjoy what was a beautiful
scene as the woodland floor was covered in Wood Anomies’ and on a stump I spotted some Wood Sorel, this was the first time I had ever seen such a plant, ( i have taken several photographs of this plant)  it was also a pleasure to see so many adults with their children enjoying the woods and I must say they were well behaved.

On the journey home we called into a new RSPB place, that being Flatford although this place is renowned as John Constables painting
ground there is now a super little RSPB garden area and it was here where I saw my first Tree Creeper.

As I mentioned earlier I am disabled and at times I have to use a wheelchair to do my bird watching and photography the RSPB garden was
fairly accessible and of course we were able to get a good mug of coffee and a piece of flapjack at the NT coffee shop, so RSPB Flatford is well worth a visit.  

As yet I have not uploaded my images so perhaps in another post I will include them for your viewing also if anyone else is disabled and is into photography please get in touch.

www.idps.org.uk/PhilSmithADPS

"Time is precious waste it wisely"