Inundated with noisy Jackdaws

I’ve been inundated by jackdaws over the past week, I have around 30-40 roosting in the cedar in my garden. They swoop over the garden pecking worms and are EXTREMELY chatty, it’s infuriating and stressful to live under them, they start at 4.00 am and continue to nightfall.
Is there anything I can do to get rid of them? Are they here to stay? Will they only grow in numbers? Would really appreciate some advice.

• Sorry Hj I'm with Dave on this one, I've spent a number of years studying Corvids of all types so I would love your problem
  • Jackdaws are very intelligent and social birds who will roost together in groups and at the moment the numbers are increased as many will have chicks which have fledged; the activity will be extra busy as they are very dedicated parent birds who will be feeding their offspring as well as themselves. I can understand the communication between them can be noisy causing you stress, the juvenile jackdaws who will constantly call to its parents to feed it but once they are independent the noise should lessen. The longer daylight hours means an early morning exit from roost shortly after daybreak they often synchronise their flight by calling to one another from roost with other jackdaws as it is safety in numbers as they take off. I had a lot of jackdaws in my previous woodland garden but had great admiration for these intelligent corvids and began to observe their behaviour which to be honest, was totally fascinating. Of course, I sympathise with your plight but hopefully once the young are independent they will hunt for their own food without constantly calling for parents to feed them which adds to the "noise".
  • Thank you Hazel, really appreciate your expertise which helps me to better understand where I am with them. Perhaps things will quiet down in a week or so. I’ll report back and let you all know.
  • You could be well entertained over the next few weeks if you can zone the noise out. At this time they will be sorting out the hierarchy in the group maybe a bit like teenagers get depicted on telly but your garden is taking the place of McDonald's. If you have time it would be interesting to hesr what you notice I'm a bit jealous as the group we were following locally were broken up when one of the local keepers took an interest in them as they were close to his Pheasant pens.