Peregrine Falcon, Orange NSW - 2022/23

Diamond & Xavier have THREE EGGS - laid between 26th and 28th August.  Hatching expected to start from 01 October onwards.

New website for Cilla's info.

YT Channel for FOUR live cams.

IMAGICAT

• 25 November

Oh what tech travails here today - I had to check rollback for the dear perries and serendipitously landed on a Kestrel, it was only there for a few seconds, so how lucky was that?!

Some expertise req'd please - I'm going to rest on my laurels now Stuck out tongue winking eye

IMAGICAT

• Well spotted again Scylla

here is what chat recorded

Lyn B

​HIGHLIGHT: 11:28:12 - 11:28:26 kestrel in box, mate flies down at 11:28:20; 14:53:39 short bonding

I also snapped the bonding ( Lyn mentioned) for your ref maybe later,

• Tigerss said:
    That's beautiful! I only wish I could print off a copy!

Suggestion, maybe,if you do not have a printer,

a local print shop,could do for you..OR maybe your local library, could assist.

Just a couple of quick thoughts,that may help.

• Thanks Sunny Kate,
    Not sure if I can - this is on my phone and I don't have any connectors? But I really appreciate your advice Hugging
  • suggestion..........You could maybe send Scap by e. mail to the print shop, but I am sure they will be able to assist...Good Luck

• scylla said:
    Some expertise req'd please - I'm going to rest on my laurels now

No expertise here Scylla as had never heard of Nankeen Kestrel before ... after googling I see it is a beautiful male, nice capture ...  your laurels are intact!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• SunnyKate2 said:
    I also snapped the bonding ( Lyn mentioned) for your ref maybe later,

That's so considerate of you, KATE - but my system has been in such a state* I can't spend time on that.  There will be other times, I hope Hugging

*I had a 2TB SSD in my Amazon basket at one stage but managed to rescue the situation in the end.

In the evening Indigo brought his supper to the box:

He did return for a short while but it was Diamond who ended up spending the night on the ledge.

IMAGICAT

• Concern for Rubus

"8:10 AM

Lyn B

​@unknowntuber unknowntuber I need to correct you. Cilla has consulted with a vet and a wildlife service to alert them that she will bring Rubus in for a healthy check if she finds him."

apparently a local search party this morning by Cilla

Cillas comments under Box Cam

NEWS 26th November 2022 1900 h I had a good look around this morning. No sign of Rubus. I asked Security to keep an eye for him, especially if he was on the ground. Indigo was sitting quietly in the trees in Girinyalanha and I took some photos.

• SunnyKate2 said:
    Concern for Rubus

PrayPrayPray

Thank you for keeping abreast, dear Kate Sleepy

Meanwhile, Indigo goes from strength to strength:

26th afternoon/evening, including a note re Rubus for my one-and-a-half faithful YT subscirbers Grin

IMAGICAT