Cromer peregrines 2021 (all captures copyright Cromer Peregrines)

I must follow this one more this year

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

My Flickr account is here

• Thanks Limpy,

always lovely to see a 'perrie'

• Love your typo, Limpy, or did you mean to say that Clare views your singing as sinning?! Whichever it was, it gave me a laugh. We'll have to ask you to sing something for us the next time we see you.

Kind regards, Ann

• Unknown said:
    Love your typo, Limpy, or did you mean to say that Clare views your singing as sinning?!

He's magnificently terrible - if he tried to sing in that church now he'd undoubtedly clear the building, Alice Cooper style.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Lol, Clare, Can Limpy do Bob Dylan, too?!

Kind regards, Ann

• Even Bob Dylan is better than Limpy.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• ad

"Birds are, quite simply, little miracles - and as such they require care and consideration."

Magnus Ullman

• Thanks Limpy ...coming up to the time of more nest box activity!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Oh, ha, ha, Clare! Never took much notice of Alice Cooper but I like Bob Dylan, particularly the early stuff. I do know what Cooper looks like and back in the day his music was everywhere so I've heard a lot of it. I wonder if he patterned his look after 'The Addams Family' telly show. Just googled him and it--it was first shown in the US when he was 16. Back then, of course, everyone with a telly watched the same shows and he almost certainly would have seen it. When travelling in the US some 10 or 15 years ago, we visited friends and they took us on a walk past Bob Dylan's childhood home, only a few blocks from the friend's place. Of course, he was Robert Zimmerman when he was a child.
    Edit: Just read more of the Wikipedia page on Cooper but 'The Addams Family' show is not mentioned, at least in the bit I read, but the make-up and some of the clothing of two women in two films and from one telly show are mentioned--namely the make-up of Bette Davis in 'Whatever happened to Baby Jane?', the gloves with switch-blades worn by Anita Pallenberg in the 1968 'Barbarella', and a bit of Emma Peel from the TV show 'The Avengers,'--are all cited as influencing his appearance. I learn something every day, not that most of it is of much use, just interesting!

Kind regards, Ann

• as

Magnus Ullman

• ns

Magnus Ullman