Exeter Peregrines 2020 (C )St Michael and All Angels, Mount Dinham

• Thanks Wendy Sadly Don't think any Eggs at Derby according to latest ground sightings,so hopefully more success next year with Cams up and running

• Couple of tweets from Derby a short while ago ...
    Derby Peregrines
    @derbyperegrines
    ·35m ago
    We'll soon be releasing the 'Lockdown Lowdown' on what's been cracking off with Derby Cathedral's peregrine falcons.
    Stay tuned!

Derby Peregrines
    @derbyperegrines
    ·10m ago
    With Derby Cathedral set to re-open on 8th July, we were delighted to be allowed in early to access our motion-activated video recordings.
    What we found surprised us.
    Stay tuned...

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• will keep checking derby's blog for info.

as Anthony said on last blog.

"Anyway I think we can abandon any hope of successful breeding this year!
    Goodness knows what the project team will find when they eventually manage to get up to the monitors in the tower when the cathedral re-opens>
    Abandoned eggs? No eggs? Maybe even an incubating female fast asleep, sitting tight and refusing to believe her mate is off with another bird!"

So will be interesting indeed

• Hi there peeps, just to let you know live streaming is back!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• In reply to WendyBartter:

Thanks Wendy you just pipped me to it CHOL:):)

19;20

Dare I say ' she has received the message'?

• Looks as if she's given up on eggs at long last

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Didn't see her at all yesterday but find her sat on trefoil again this morning, eggs still in same position so really has given up on them ... ragarding taking tbe eggs for analysis, this would usually be done if there were chicks to be ringed ... such an arduous task to reach the nest using ropes to climb up inside & requiring a two man team for safety!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Wendy do you have any idea if Nick puts boxes up?
    It looks like one could do with going up at Kettering.

My Flickr photos

• I can always ask D, also Judith Smith, ex-chair of Manchester Raptor Group is pretty good at nests at new sites ... where in Kettering are the birds?

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• St Peter's and Paul's Church
    One has been ID,d as Orange 2Y twitter.com/.../1268466659330863106
    He's been there since Jan and thought to have been nesting but twitter.com/.../1281521124761886720 hasn't seen any sign of youngsters so wondered if it needed a box up.

My Flickr photos