Dinner guests

Just been watching the bird feeders and the like on Winterwatch and just wondered what birds visited your garden today?

• I spent the day in the garden as it was very pleasantly sunny today, despite the cold !   We had around 7 Blue Tit, 4 Great Tit, 3 Coal Tit, 2 Robins, 3 male Blackbird and 2 female Blackbird, 3 male Chaffinch and 3 female (but saw 5 pairs yesterday),  4 Long Tailed Tits up in the tall Oak tree and before that on the fat cake feeder.    5 Wood Pigeon, 1 collared dove,

2 Jackdaw, 2 Jay ........and that's all I can remember    LOL  

Regards, Hazel 

• 12 house sparrows (have a little community in bushes at back of the garden), 5 starlings, 2 blue tits, 2 great tits, 3 blackbirds, LTTs, goldfinch and 2 robins. The first robin visited the feeder this morning. Clearly he awas intruding because our resident robin appeared from nowhere, zoomed in like a streak of organe light, and chased the other one off. they disappeared over the greenhouse together and I only saw the resident bird after that. Plus assorted pigeons (wood and feral) and a carrion crow.