In a Scottish country garden

Hi all, I'd like to offer a bit of background to this thread, if I may? We moved back to central, rural Scotland from S Wales in 2022 and have been adapting to but loving the solitude and quiet that has brought but, for me, it's the wildlife, the birds. We are SO lucky to have birds visiting the garden that I'd hoped I might see here. Now I see most of them daily so, I have a "few" photos taken from my den, (wee box room) where I look out directly at an Ash tree and our feeders. 

So, I'd like to share some of those images here, I hope that works or is the way it's done?

September 1st 2024

As an example, as I typed this, I spotted a wee bird landing at the base of the tree, turned out to be a young Robin. Robins are a less frequent visitor so I was up and grabbing a few shots when an adult shot in and chased it off!! Typical. 

This morning, my mood was totally lifted by the first (as far as I know) visit of a wee flock of Long-tailed Tits AND, a couple stood still long enough to photograph! Bonus Smile

Set September off nicely. Thumbsup

I don't think I've had such clear shots before, they're usually at dawn or dusk and in a hurry!

Really pleased to get these shots, I'm sure there will be more, they come through more often as the weather changes.