Gloucester and Sharpness canal today Tuesday 28th May

I havnt been for a long time. if anyone is interested or enjoyed the photos feel free to let me know by either pressing  the what I prefer to call the enjoyed it button so that I know if you have enjoyed it or not otherwise I wont know if anyone has enjoyed it or not (or)  feell free to  leave feedback on what you think of my trip and my photos ike you used to if you would like to . It wasnt very sunny today. it was quite wet and a bit rainy or drizzly rather. but interestingly even though the canal was mostly empty of ducks swans.  there was birds you dont find in the water. only a few though but more than normal. wood pigeon, Goldfinch, Magpie. but there was gulls in the water. most of them were lesser black backed gulls and herring gulls there was few herring gulls most of them were lesser black backed but nether less there was herring gulls there aswell. Herring gulls and black headed gulls  can be very entertaining and interesting to watch but other gulls are very interesting aswell. and today the lesser black backed gull was enjoying itself by itself mostly splashing about, drinking  and having fun. I got lots of close ups with my long lens at 800 mm but Iv decided to crop some on this occasion so that you can see more details in the action I took. I hope you enjoy the photos