Daniels Brook. Gloucestershire May 2024

The reason I'm doing these trips this month is cause I dont know weather I will have enough time to do much trips the rest of the year starting from when I go on holiday to Spain on the 9th or 10th of June which is in 2 or 3 weeks cause  Iv got a holiday for almost every single month after that but also cause my posts are getting pushed down so quickly too being pushed down to page 2 in less than a day and having to keep  bumping  it up for people to see  and being and being more busy I won't have the  time to have to keep bumping them back up for people.  so any have done this month people can either check out while I'm doing them or look at them while im away.

as for the trip I went to Daniels Brook today. unfortunately I left my battery at home at the weekend so I only have one battery to go by which is very low.  I would be surprised if it lasts the week but hopefully it will. I will be getting my spare battery when I go to Hucclecote this weekend. so I had to keep it off and only switch it on when I see something then switch it off as soon as iv taken a picture to make sure it lasts cause it kept flashing red. 

I took lots of photos at the stream and I had to keep changing between my short and long lens. usually I only use my long lens for the birds but I used it for the other wildlife too so that I didn't have to go near them and the shorter one for the ones that allow me to approach. I hope you enjoy the photos 

• I havent made any trip posts to share with people for months now Iv only started doing them this month. I only do it when my posts get pushed down too much or too fast so they dont get missed  I dont do it when I dont need to do it  and I dont do it all the time either. if people didn't bump any of there posts up at all no one would see them and then  no one would be bothered to look for them.

I  comment on peoples posts. when I can or  when I have the time  and  I also dont ignore peoples posts or think mine are more important either in relation to bumping.  unfortunately I cant let my trip posts get lost this month cause I want people to be able to see them before I move on to my holidays which is only in a few weeks. 

and I will be busy with holidays even more than I am now cause Im going on one almost every month this year so I will be focused on my holidays and mainly thinking about my holiday rather than trips 

mine get pushed down and get lost a lot regardless of weather its spring and summer or not. when I do I bump them up I bump them up so people dont miss them.  people have been  missing my trip  posts recently cause they have been getting pushed down to quickly and  other people have to bump there's up sometimes aswell anyway its not just me and I say bump just like the others do when I'm bumping it up.  I didn't say I think mine is more important than anyone elses I'm just more busy than I normally am this year  

• this is the only bird that wasn't too busy and stayed long enough for a photo 

• Blackbird calling

a film through my 800 mm lens of the Blackbird calling

• then it was time to go back cause we had to be back for a certain time.  I switched back to my short lens. unfortunately I couldn't charge my camara up cause I left my other battery in my charger  and my charger was left at home so I left the battery at the house  iin Hucclecote by accident but as I said in the main post I will be able to get the  at the weekend when I go to Hucclecote and hopefully it won't run out before that. but my camara lasted even though it kept flashing red but I hope you take the time to look at my photos and you enjoy them 

• Just add to your post once a day like everybody else. rather than every ten minutes. . Everyone knows that at this time of year you have to look well past page one to see posts - its an annual thing. Its actually one of the reasons some people stop posting.