Wildlife of Spain and Africa

obviously as most people here know im in the uk but what not everyone knows is that I have been looking into where in Spain and Africa I can find Wildlife emdemic to Spain and AfricaIm having alot of difuculty decideing. iv been at it for 2 weeks now. iv allways wanted to go to Africa so im thinking of finding emdemics in North Africa and possibly visiting the canary islands but at the same time to get abit of both but at the same time I could just go to the canary islands directly for my holiday but if i only go there I womt see any endemics from Africa aswell and i havnt ever wildlife watched in Spain or Africa or been to the canary islands or North Africa before if anyone has beem on holiday to the canarys or Africa or would be able to help me fimd endemic species on both islands to help me 

decide based on what endemics enhabit the islands please let me know, Iv got until next week 

• Sorry for being so late replying. I thought it had been (officially) confirmed that  the island I was on about was booked but I eventually found out they actually hadn't booked it yet. I found out around the same time period after commenting but not on the same day. they clarified someone  was going to be booking it but he's busy at the moment so its going to do it after. the week after he still hadn't let us know if he's finally booked it or not  and I started to worry that if he leaves it any later it will get booked up. when I happened to run into him  that week he said he was going to do it that week.  the week after when he finally went to book it it was booked out. so my support worker told me. he  left it too late and no more suitable hotels were available on the island so I had only one choice left cause it was the only one with a suitable hotel. 

so I ended up having to choose a different island in the canarys and my support worker rang the man back cause he needs to book my. holiday so my support worker gave him  the details for this one and the man got back to the support workers  and said its booked then told me it was booked. so we know  that it (has) been booked now and defiantly been oficaly comfirmed.  but this island has the most endemism out of all the other  Canary Islands. again I'm not going to say which one cause I dont want to ruin the surprise. 

with the Houbara Bustard unfortunately it can only be found on Fuerteventura and Lanzarote in the Canary Islands but thanks for showing me and its a good photo