Brighton and hove, Rottingdean Beach

I wemt home on Thursday and stayed for the night on the way I saw we stopped at a service station and saw some swans fly round twice. I got some pictures but acidently forgot to transfer those specific photos and also forgot I put it in the pocket in the door so have left it behind so i might add those next time to show you but for now I did transfer my other photos from the holiday so iv made a post 

after the service station we went to Brighton. when I wemt to Brighton I had my appointment. After the appointment me and my family went to the Beach one of the reasons we went is cause we normaly go to the Beach either before or after  my appointment  to go in the sea or collect shells but since my Wildlife hobby started in 2019 its been also taking pictures aswell and I no longer collect shells cause I found out its advised things should be left where you found them there part of the natural environment. 

Dad forgot to check the timetable so when we got there the sea had already come right in but there was a part of the beach we could still walk across so I went Wildlife watching. we dont normaly go in Autumn we normaly go in the Summer  so it was exstra interesting. there was lots of birds unlike normal.and iv never really considered checking out the cliffs until today 

little did I know I would see a bird I havnt seen in person before yet 

there is a bird on this guess who

a Fulmar 

video of 2 Fulmars. possibly 2 parents and there is one that looks like 

a young one inside 

if the video still doesnt work click here 

https://youtu.be/mg2edxCyL_Y