My Holiday to Dorset

I have managed to transfer most of my photos iv been transferring them for some time now only day but I couldnt do it  Saturday cause I went home then so iv done the rest today. This month on the 8th  I went on holiday to Strudland bay in Dorset and stayed in a caravan for the very first time. I went with my support worker and I took pictures outside while I was there 

there was lots of Rooks and Jackdaws and This Rook had something in its mouth

I Kept hearing a Robin so I followed the call every time I heard it and eventually it  started jumping around the area calling and  looking for food 

then while I was there I saw a Small White Butterfly it seemed to like this patch cause I mainly saw it here 

There was a great view of the hills and there was sheep and cows on the hill so I would often hear baaa or mooo but most often mooo. 

it got dark around 8oclock and 8:30 pm but my speacial needs support worker let me go out and take pictures even though it was dark. My Mum is overprotective about me going out on the dark to take pictures but cause I went with my support worker I was able to look for Wildlife in the dark I was out for half an hour 8 until 8:30. I heard lots of crickets but there wasnt much else out 

I went in at 8:30. then I went in my room and  Then I went to my room to look at my photos and do some drawing and writeing and then I heard a Tawny owl 

I got very exited and told my support worker and showed her. She said she’s never heard one before and it’s her first time then when she left the room I closed the door and recorded the tawny owl calling from my window 

stay tuned for the trip to The beach and to Strudland bay nature reserve and Swannage bay  in Dorset