Cornwall Sept 2024 Pt 1 Arrival Day

This has been a long overdue trip to Cornwall, as these trips always are. Wink

I'll start with links to the previous trips, all September time, and all just as exciting.

Like with Norfolk back in June, and Cornwall last year, I'll break hopefully it down into nice bite sized chunks, but for those too eager to wait for the photos here, then you can always pop over to my September 2024 Album, Be patient, I'm still sorting and uploading, and enjoying tech issues. My mobile suddenly decided it couldn't update due to a lack of available memory space! So the hunt for the most suitable device ensued, which was very frustrating, because the screen on the old device is just as good as its replacement and the battery life even better!

This year we returned to the same apartment, which is ideal for me to get around, all being on one level, we know the booking agent and area, which has good access to practically most of Cornwall. It also provided  perfect opportunities to try the new lenses, properly.

Arrival day, was, well, perfect really. A decent drive from home, the apartment ready on time, and the view, just as breathtaking as ever.

Contemplating the holiday plans..... 

So I'll start with a sunset, using the new 24-240 lens. The sunsets this time were a lot more forthcoming, likewise the sunrises, so I opted for a different viewpoint for the sunrises.

Stay tuned  for the next installment....

• Always lovely to see glorious sunsets as after a sunny day they always seem to be that bit extra special;   love the proud looking BHGull keeping its feet dry after reading the sign !

Regards, Hazel