Baddesley Clinton 12 Apr 2024

The 12th, a quick trip to Baddesley to enjoy yet more sun, warm and dry weather. Also an opportunity to check on the swallows arrival, still yet to happen. Or have they, but being conspicuous by their non-appearance. By that I mean I'm sure I heard their chatter, but none observed, not even by the ground staff.

So, enjoy the bluebells, looking very lovely.

And this blue tit clinging to the stable back wall....

I did wonder if it had been sneaking in through the gaps between the brickwork, not necessarily there, but further along the wall.

and finally, a pied wagtail...

• I've not seen a bluebell carpet yet, Mike, just lots of separate clumps, so lovely to see yours. And plenty of time for the swallows... and time to practise those flight shots for when they're doing a hundred miles an hour lol

• PimperneBloke said:

I've not seen a bluebell carpet yet, Mike, just lots of separate clumps, so lovely to see yours. And plenty of time for the swallows... and time to practise those flight shots for when they're doing a hundred miles an hour lol

Along with the AF eye tracking missing the bird in flight and locking onto those clouds LOL

I think in another post you've finally seen some bluebells, which is good to see.