HAPPY EASTER TO ME AND ALL YOU

I have missed you all so much (its true) and when I came across this bird today I thought I need to share with all my forum mates (if I have any left lol)

So at first I heard an unknown sound but couldn't spot a bird and then high at the top a was thinking is that a Robin?? ...it was cold and drizzly and wind was blowing so I am blaming that on my 1st thoughts.

Camera 

Zoom

Wooohooo

Hope you are all well and have had a lovely Easter...no this is no April Fool I did see a Crossbill ;-)

Sorry I have no idea how to enlarge the photos so a take it we are still in the S*** with the forum!!??

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Thanks William...so much better than an Easter egg Laughing 

• Hi Linda, it is easy, go into insert, pick video/images and we now have a new box in blue choose file, (you will have done this to get your photo on) change numbers in the boxes, I think folks are putting 500 in the first box and leaving the second blank

Ignore this Linda, you have probably worked it not by now. I still get confused with the original post being ON EVERY PAGE, i keep thinking when i come back to where I last was, that it is the 1st page!!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• thanks. sorry im late replying my device took  what felt like ages to load the communoty forum so I tryed both my devices but they both did the same thing and then I had to go out and oddly it apears to have speeded up and its after that time they said the forum will be down now aswell. 

on the phone and i pad you have to just click quote to quote someone but when I quoted Linda and pressed send it said wrong file and wouldnt send 

• Hi Linda, great hear from you and what a great find. Never seen a crossbill and don’t know if they’re down here. Easter seemed to come and go in a flash though I was working through it, so no surprise there. 

• Nah not worked it out at all CL...just gave up lol 

• Thanks MR Kes, it is always nice to get out and see something new once in a while. Hope all is good on the estate...lots of new life soon  we hope.....if only the weather was a little kinder ;-)