HAPPY EASTER TO ME AND ALL YOU

I have missed you all so much (its true) and when I came across this bird today I thought I need to share with all my forum mates (if I have any left lol)

So at first I heard an unknown sound but couldn't spot a bird and then high at the top a was thinking is that a Robin?? ...it was cold and drizzly and wind was blowing so I am blaming that on my 1st thoughts.

Camera 

Zoom

Wooohooo

Hope you are all well and have had a lovely Easter...no this is no April Fool I did see a Crossbill ;-)

Sorry I have no idea how to enlarge the photos so a take it we are still in the S*** with the forum!!??

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Well hello dear Linda, I have missed you anyway. Now are you sure that this is not a joke today??!! Things have slowly improved, changes have been made. Page numbers back, up arrow for like, down arrow gone, you can see who has liked, reply indented gone. Going off line tomorrow at 11am for more fixes, hopefully reply box and writing bigger, and other things that we had suggested. Telling you this in case you had abandoned us altogether. Come back.....  missing your lovely photos and crack. CLx

Forgot to say Happy Easter, hope you got some eggies, I have been in mine!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Hello hello my lovely CL, I have missed you too...no joke I have a wee vid aswell although a tad jerky lol. It all still looks crap to me as could do basic thing like enlarge my pics!!....oh well glad I clicked in before it goes offline again....for better or worse lol.

I have turned into a chocoholic with all the eggs I got lol ...hope your well CL x

• That's a great bird Linda, I have only ever seen 1 Slight smile

• Hi Linda. Great to hear from you and see your post. I've never been lucky enough to see a Crossbill, but we live in hope ... Yep it is still a bit cr@p on here, but slightly better than it was. My main difficulty is finding anything. I think your photo sizes are fine, maybe a tad small. To enarge when posting I normally drag the corner handles out a bit before pressing to post to make the thumbnail size a bit bigger, but clicking on them now, after posting gives a good enlarged view. Glad you had a good Easter, with plenty of eggs. I bought myself several Cadburys cream eggs ... 5 for a pound at Tesco on clubcard prices ... it would be rude not to buy any ...

• He's a beauty.

You have drag and dropped your images you can enlarge the pictures you post just by dragging the corners of the images in the dit box.

• Thanks BD...I ain't started looking for anything yet but then the Osprey’s have returned and took over as always lol. 5 cream eggs for a pound that was good going. My son takes a Karate club and he bought eggs for the kids at the last session before Easter hols and a few never turned up so I claimed them lol well not like he could give them out in a few wks time that's would be silly lol

• Thanks Bob...ever since you posted yours I was like "I WANT ONE" LOL and today i was rewarded down at Moffat. I am on a tablet and i did try that but no luck

• He sure was a stunner SM...you mean you saw one before me???  Grrr Stuck out tongue winking eye

• Welcome back Linda, trust you to burst back in with such a smashing bird, we wouldn't expect anything less from your special nature reserve ... tried to do a biggie for you

Hope you like it? Blush

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr