NEW RSPB WEBSITE COMING SOON!?!?

Should I wish you all a merry Xmas the now??

Not many details!

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• They will be on their lunch break now lol

• So dreadful, have flagged latest poster but don't know how many more I'll find!!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• I emailed the RSPB 1st before the phone call..am glad I called now with the automated response I got in the email!!

This is an autoreply to let you know we have received your email. This inbox is intermittently monitored, and you may not receive a reply.

If you are reporting an issue or error on our website, thank you for bringing it to our attention and please rest assured we will do our best to rectify it as soon as possible.

Please read the following information which may answer your enquiry:

If you are having trouble signing in to your online account or unable to reset your password please visit our online Online account Frequently asked Questions help page.

For queries regarding your RSPB membership, donations or support, please contact our Supporter Relations team on 01767 693680 (Mon-Fri, 9:00- 17:00) or email membership@rspb.org.uk

If your email is regarding our online shop and account, please email: shopping@rspb.org.uk

Or call: 0345 0347733 and a member of the RSPB Shop team will be happy to help

The RSPB Digital Team

Internal Staff Requests:

If you are an administrator of a local group

To request an update to or gain access to the Website, Intranet or Community platforms, you must submit a communications job request through the RSPB Intranet - This will then be allocated to the digital team to be actioned. If the update is urgent you may want to follow this up with an email to the communications account team.

If you are having technical difficulties with Tridion / Episerver, please contact the IT help desk who will be able to assist you

Colleagues who have permissions to edit and publish content on the website and intranet (devolved authors) and are having issues completing a task, but it’s not a functionality issue; please contact the digital content team directly by email.

• Are you going to apply to be a moderator for this forum?  You would be ideal for it!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Does that mean a need to be nice if a did??? Lol
    Thanks Wendy ;-)

The fact it says You May Not Get a Reply is Ridiculous and the Inbox is intermittently monitored!

I would certainly be on top of things if it were my job ;-)

• Linda257 said:
    Does that mean a need to be nice if a did??? Lol

HAHAHA, certainly need to be fair, can't just blow folk out of the water willy-nilly ... mind you, I seem to remember a certain organisation doing that relatively recently?

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• PB winds me up tooooo much lol

• WendyBartter said:
    blow folk out of the water willy-nilly

Isn't that Linda's default status?