Afternoon at my Usual Stomping Ground

So managed to finish work earlyish and get out whilst it was still dry.

Although we visit the Haugh often we always find a different route each time....

Which led us to find Inspector Gadgets Legs ....

Oldest tree in North Lanarkshire apparently 

Didn't even Know it was there...so close to my 2nd home aswell lol

And this wee guy stopped for a pic or 2 on the wind vane

Bottoms up..

Ready for take off

Then it was off down to the river.. no much in that river lol

The proper one ...The Clyde

Aww

A quick look in the hide...thats been knocked down!

And back to the river.....

.....my luck was in again...not with the camera ofcourse but just to be able to stand and watch the Kingfishers zoom up and down and at one point perched just below us for a second lol

Still managed a couple of pics though

It's smiling at me lol or more like laughter me!!!

I could have sat and watched them all day had my belly not started to rumble and still had the hike all the way back uphill to the car...relief when I made it although Imay have been dragged up the last part lol

It was Chinese for dinner incase your interested...I didn't have the energy to cook lol

Thanks all for looking, hope you enjoyed ;-)

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Thanks Gaynor...seems like the decision has already been made...I shall swing through the trees if a need to just to see them lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• It’s a shame about the erosion on your walk. At kirkstall abbey in Leeds the council have erected a fence that extends into the river across the narrow footpath where it has been eroded and up the river banking for safety but fortunately you still have a reasonable walk before arriving to the fence. And the last time I went there I saw a kingfisher. Your walk looked fantastic l hope they come up with a satisfactory solution. I shall keep my fingers crossed for you Linda