Couple from this afternoon - and Saturday morning too.

The Wren are so tiny when you suddenly catch a glimpse of them through the window

She was having a lovely scrounge around the garden, in the pots etc.

Posed prettily and then a bigger bird flew past into the bottom of the bottle bush

Surprise, don't often have the priviledge of a Songthrush

Happily finding what it wanted - not many snails around at the mo.

Didn't see a worm being pulled but evidently she/he could hear one

Leaving me a happy bunny.

Lot to learn

• Super little set Gaynor, and all in the comfort of your garden, lucky so and so :o)
    Thanks for sharing
  • Lovely visitors Gaynor ;-)

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Thank you PB and Linda, can't wait to get out in the garden again, have been doing a little snipping here and there but it is still so cold that I find myself too wrapped up to do anything too exerting. Glad to still get a few visitors that keep me entertained.

Lot to learn

• Two of my favourite birds in your garden, thanks for the lovely photos Linda Gaynor.  (oops sorry misread the poster )  always a pleasure to see them.

Regards, Hazel 

• Lovely photos Gaynor. Possibly the thrush had seen or heard an insect wriggling the grass.

• Gaynors photos Hazel, not mine lol

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Linda I am happy to get mixed up with your photos, your birthday camera is doing so well taking fab photos:-) I think I got lucky with the Thrush standing so well just outside the window.  Here are a few from this morning's walk along the river in Llangefni, where we walked Hazy.

First bird I saw was this lovely Dipper - so pleased to see one again and posing for me.

The river tumbling past making conditions just right.

Just under weir having a rest

Robin, they follow me from home!!

Moorhen

There were a few little 'uns here looking for food, as I left a couple were climbing the hill with a bag of food in hand and putting handfuls down on the posts, I told them that the birds were waiting for them.   I would think it happens several times a day in the Dingle.

I hadn't intended coming this way today but as it had started drizzling I thought I would be more sheltered there, good choice with the Dipper being around.

Gaynor

Lot to learn

• Nice to see both the wren and song thrush, not so common in the garden theses days, well for me anyway.

edit - The second set of photos are also lovely, have never seen a dipper or a Herron?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• You can't casually slip a Dipper in there Gaynor, nonchalant as you like!! Lovely spot!!! Lucky so-and-so again!!!! Thanks for sharing (just a bit green)
  • Fantastic photo additions Gaynor and a lovely spot for your walk. Just love the Dipper as I really only see them when I visit Derbyshire and River Dove. Good to see the little birds around too and the Heron and I bet those blue tits and robins were wolfing down the food people brought for them. We've only got a balcony and I'm almost buying as much food as I did at the last house. LOL.

Regards, Hazel