In My Garden 2022......

Well I think it's time I started a new thread as the old one is way tooooooo long now but can still be found here:

https://community.rspb.org.uk/wildlife/f/all-creatures/206786/in-my-garden

Also the garden has been renamed Parkneuk Reserve ;-)

Hope you all had a fabulous festive period  and are all safe and well.

I have yet to venture out this year so it's just been me in my sparrowhawk hide (lol) aka Iona Summerhouse

So here's a few pics to kick off the new thread...hopefully get some new visitors this year..well I can live in hope ;-)

Jock taking pride of place in the Sprawk Hide

Had a mixture of sun, Frost and rain

Social distancing lollipops

Ringo hiding

Ringo after heavy rain

Redwing ...half decent pic finally 

And my lovely crows who are always on the look out for Jock!

Thanks for looking and hope you all continue to follow to the progress of my garden

• No need for apologies, Linda, some of us have someone else in the family who is the chef and we, the lucky ones, can laze about here until called for dinner! And to think I did not even know he could cook when I fell for him, but tonight it was an Indian take-away although he does cook Indian himself occasionally (he was taking a cooking holiday tonight, I suppose!). Strange that mistakes in typing only show up once I click on reply and see what I've typed actually on the thread. As for that musical, I thought that many posting on these threads are simply spring chickens and too young to know about the earliest version, or possibly anything at all about the musical.

• No cursing from me Linda, I'm still basking in the afterglow of Wednesday lol
    Next week, however... woe betide you and your sunshiney climes!!
    A fabulous set, to echo CL, sun, snow and birds...what more could you want :o)

Thanks for sharing
  • More fabulous photos Linda.

I find it fascinating how quick wildlife catches on to the fact there's a food supply about to be issued, the timing is almost impeckable [deliberately used and misspelt].

• Thanks all...snow has gone now and I have decided to give the camera a well earned rest for now and the birds a bit of peace... only for a couple of days so no need to worry lol...thanks for all your lovely comments and likes....Be back soon...yes thats from a musical Ann from 1960 lol...(one which am more familiar with ;-)
  • I absolutely love your photos and your beautiful garden.

You have such a gorgeous mixture of birds as well.

Please keep the photos coming as I look forward to them.

Hope you are keeping warm up there as its cold down here in Wales. The temperature has dropped a lot last few days. I'm sure your used to it not like us Welsh...RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl
  • Thanks Kath...more pics will posted soon..just gotta do some work for a wee change ;-)

Och it's no that cold here really..pretty mild for us ;-)
  • Just a few from this week ....

Plenty siskins around and feisty little buggars aswell

RRB singing.."The sun is shining"...

Full throttle...

Did somebody say shut-up?

Lovely Dunnock...

Mr BB

Lollipops are visiting several times a day

And gotta finish with my gorgeous boy Jock....

And that's concludes another wee catchup from my garden.

Hope you all have a great weekend...stay safe ;-)

• Another fabulous set of photos Linda, from the dainty lollipops to Jock Sprawk

• And I can't even complain about the sunshine, as we've had a couple of days of it...of course, its gloomy today as I'm not at work.... Slimbridge postponed until tomorrow as we both had a lie-in lol.
    More lovely captures of lovely variety Linda...I thought you were supposed to be doing some work for a couple of days?? lol
  • Thanks Mike...hopefully get some pics of the badger and foxes again as I have pit the trail cam out ;-)