Home and Away

Mostly pics from home as  i have put one feeder pole back up as i missed my birds toooooooo much

All taken in the past few days 

when the sun was shining

I love this one

My large bay tree (bushes) arrived finally...took hours to dig the hole for one so the other is staying in giant bucket for now!!! 

BT likes it

put a sock in it BB!!

nice wee surprise visitor

I think cyril mugged a school wain for the apple as it came from over the fence! lol

fluffy after his bath

Today we went a wee drive up the clyde valley again and heres what I saw

On the run???

Hope you all enjoyed.

Take care

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Nice mixed selection Linda. I think quite a number of people around us are keeping garden feeders topped longer this year because of the enjoyment they get from watching and hopefully the birds benefit too.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• Nice to see the garden photos again Linda, the maggies seem very at home, so does Mr BB, and Cyril, I think he was hoping to be having a sneaky nibble, and you caught him out!

Also nice to see are the Clyde Valley photos.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Lovely set Linda...naff orf wth ya waggies tho  and lovely striking Maggies 

• Great selection of photos Linda and love the Maggies pic and Cyril with his mouth full LOL Always nice to see waggies and the beautiful song thrush.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to Seaman:

Thanks Pete, I had to put my feeders away due to pathetic complaints and we were also working on making the garden more wildlife friendly with some privacy. I need my daily dose of feathered friends visit me! lol

• In reply to Mike B:

Thanks Mike, things are taking shape now although the new pond we planned having professionally done is on the the back burner for now as they wanted way too much money!
    Birds are all happy and so am I lol

• In reply to PimperneBloke:

Thanks PB...always a pleasure sharing with you

• In reply to HAZY:

Thanks Hazel, cyril actually pealed that apple...fussy *** lol
    So nice to have the thrush back in the garden

• Is that a Siskin I see enjoying the return of the feeder, lovely shot, also the Thrush and Magpies, my feeders have been very quiet lately it is only this last week that they seem to have speeded up, must be the increase in youngsters.

Lot to learn

• In reply to gaynorsl:

It sure is Gaynor, yes the youngsters have certainly made themselves shown this week I have noticed...enjoy ...as they grow up so fast!